Allergies, have sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, itchy eyes, irritated sinuses, body aches, fever. Help?

I started out with what felt like allergies with sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, ithcy eyes and irritated sinuses, but the next day was fever, intense body aches, fainting, could not breathe through my nose dark green and brown sputum. The next day was absolutely no ability to breathe through my nose, fever, sinus pain and swelling in the face, and the next day was loss of voice, mild cough, and every day after that has been no voice and coughing all day and coughing up bright green sputum. I dont know what I have or how I got it.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013