Allergic to wheat, dairy, many pre existing allergies. Redness, itchiness, swelling on face, mouth. Medication?

I am newly allergic to both wheat and dairy and have many pre existing allergies. It seems that if I eat too much of anything right now, I am reacting to those things too. My reactions consist of redness and swelling of my face, mouth, and chest, itchiness, sometimes hives , sometimes wheaziness(I also have asthma ), lots of times diarhea, I have been using about 100 benedryl a month.what is going on? I have reacted to almonds, cashews, oranges, and avacadoes.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013