Allergic to cats and rag weed. Itchy bumps on wrist and buttocks. Taking Zyrtec

I have allergies to cats and rag weed along with other things. I have been know to break out with hives but lately I have been getting small bumps the size of a pin head in a cluster (cluster size varies) it started on my left wrist after a while they went away and then I got it on my buttocks which is now rough and some times itches. now I have them on my lower back just above my pants line in the spine region the bumps become very itchy when touched and the itching lasts around 10 to 20 min if left alone. I have been taking Zyrtec which it seems to reduce the itching once taken. I am a male 48 years old. I think it is hives but wanted to ask any way.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012