Alcoholic, hands hurt badly. Veins are restricting the blood flow. Any remedies?

My sister is an alcoholic and use to get really drunk, now it's hard for her drink hard stuff so she drinks some kind of sweet slushy liquor all night. She complains about her hands hurting real bad at night and wakes up many times through out the night in pain. I tried to tell her it's from her smoking & drinking and her veins are restricting her blood flow but she wont listen to. Is there anything you might be able to tell me what to look up to show her it's the cigs & booze that's making her have pain in her hands?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013