Alcohol related dementia. Taking seroquel. Diagnosed with Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome. Anti psychotic medication?

A friend of ours has alcohol related dementia. He is currently taking Seroquel but it doesn't seem to help with the dementia and anxiety. I should also mention that about 8 years ago he was diagnosed with Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome. Should he be taking an anti psychotic med or one of the new Altzheimer medications? His level of frustration and anxiety are high due to his short term memory loss. Thank you so much in advance for your help!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013