After taking jack 3d on the 3rd day I felt this adrenaline rush all over my body,and have bad migraines. What is the reason for this ?

Hello I m 5 8 190lbs I just recently got off this product called jack3d contains creatine plus some aminos and nitric oxide it s a pre workout supplement. I had the most horrible experience on the third day of taking this product I felt this adrenaline rush all over my body especially on my brain I started feeling jittery an my Heart was pounding tremendously it felt as if it was going to pop out my vision went blurry felt throwing up and chest pain on my left side I had to pull over and walk around for the effect to go away after all this I ve been getting really bad migraines my eye balls hurt and feel sharp pain on left side of my chest feel dizzy all the time this has been going on for about 4 days now I feel like my brain is going to burst please help? I currently just take protein and vitamins and cut down on pre workout supplements I forgot to mention I was on oxy ellite pro to cut down a bit on my weight ...
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011