After marriage he is doing sex self with him hands, is this correct ?

sir/madam,, my sister got married 8 months before,, but her husband do not sex with her from the begining, But he is doing self with him hands,,, is this correct ? is he having any problem,,
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Welcome To Health Care Magic,
A lot of people masturbate and its not a wrong practise till its moderate.After a long period of masturbation the body becomes touch insensitive and responses to only his own touch.Other touch dont seem so pleasureable.Your sister should talk about this with him and both should decide for themselves.Talking would help out a lot.
Dear Anitha,
I do agree with Dr Pandey.
Masturbation as such at any age is not abnormal.
But without caring the partner's needs and emotions, it is abnormal.
If he is not at all involved with sexual activity with his wife, it is better to find out the cause.
It could be due to performance anxiety, relationship problems. In that case, they need to be evaluated and treated
Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine