After drinking alcohol hard breathing, cough, heavy lungs. Has drinking alcohol damaged body severely?

After i drink alcohol , i dont even have to be drunk, i seem to have a hard time breathing . Last night i had 200ml of alcohol it felt like i couldnt catch my breath. 4 to 5 hrs after drinking, i went to sleep , then woke up coughing hard, and for about 5 mins i would get these out of nowhere coughs and it felt like my lungs kept filling up with something. First time this has happened like this. Have i severely damaged my body from drinking?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012