Advised to put shunt due to hydrocephalus. Had removed a shunt due to infection on childhood. Options in India?

my daughter has been advised by a doctor to put shunt b'cause hydroceplus is forming. at the age of 21day's she had gone through by the same procedure that is vp shunt & it was infected after 4years when she was 41/2years &it was operated.
now with in month again same process. so my question is there any shunt in india that we can put to my daughter so that the chance for infection will be less.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013