Advised to insert mirena due to bleeding, removed and still bleeding. Pelvic ultrasound done, findings?

I am 34 years old. Due to bleeding, doctor has advised me to insert Mirena, after 4 year & 6 months, when doctor out the Mirena, heavy bleeding is there. In my TVS pelvic ultrasound following findings are there :
Uterus is bulky in size retroverted. Uterus meassure 8.7x4.7x4.0 cms. Myometrial echoes are nohomegenous. There is a posterior wall myometrial mass of 8 mm. Endometrial echoes are normal. Endometrial thickness is 7 mm. There is no fluid collection in uterine cavity.
cervix is bulky
Both adnexae are clear
Both ovaries are normal in size.
There is no retroperitioneal or mesenteric lymphadenopathy.
There is minimal free fluid cul de sac.

Please advice me, what is the problem & what should I Do?
What are the findings in my ultrasound in general words ?
Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013