Adrenal insufficiency, unable to sleep, red bumps on body, low BP, discoloration of sclera. Treatment?

Hello, I have a friend that can t seem to find out what is wrong with her. She has been diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency . However, she has not been given any solid diagnosis, and her treatments are not working. She s 40yrs old she is always tired but cannot sleep more than a few hours at a time. She has also had occurances with red bumps on her upper and lower extremities that have now scares over. She tells me she s depressed and lethargic and is also gaining weight. 20lbs since december. She also has low blood pressure and discoloration in her sclera. Her legs look as though they are retaining water, her skin is tight ,perhaps a circulatory problem. It also seems as though she has a weak immune system because it takes her awhile to recover from being sick and bruises seem to never fully go away. Thanks for your time
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012