Addicted to spasm-proxyvon, always seems to be in angry mood, feels continuous vomiting, sleeping disorder. Tips to quit spasm-proxyvon?

Hi, I want to ask about my bother. He is taking 12 -13 pills of spasmo proxyvon daily from 10 years. He is not listening to anybody in my family. Everytime i seen him in a angry mood. He is not doing his job as well, not taking food at time, feeling vomiting in the morning to take food and not sleeping at time. Please tell me that how to help him to leave spasmo proxyvon forever and how to suggest him to leave this.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012