Addicted to sex

Pls somebody can help for my frined marriage. She got married with her husband 2 months ago. Her husband is 15 years older than her. She is facing a problem with sexual relationship with her husband. She found out that her husband is sexually addict and if she could not make love every day as many as he wants started to angry to my friend. Sound like they are going to divorce very soon. She tried to help her husband to see psychotherapist would not help him. He just only went there for one time and was saying the he does not want to lost his sex drive. And he close his wife mouth not to tell other ppl about that he is having sex problem that why he always broke up with previous girl friends. He has never been working the whole his life. Pls someone can give us advise how to help him to work it out for him.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
I can understand the problem your friend is facing , her husband wants her to be sexually active all the time , it is upto your friend and her husband to sit and discuss these issues within them and to make him understand her issues as well , as to a woman has lot of problems hormonally and physically that she faces everyday and cant always be happy to have an intercourse , he can slowly co operate with her , and if he is getting irritated with the psychiatric counselling , i advice , both the husband and the wife , remember, even the wife has to be counselled along with him and a good understanding may follow , than asking him alone to visit the doctor , i hope issues get sorted soon , do write back on it
wish you good health

Thanks for answer. She has done what she can. They had discussion each other all the time and explain about female hormonally, period time and physically but her husband could not accept it and saying that he dunno. She went to psychiatric for counselling along with her husband. Counseller was drawing a diagram and explain clear way to him that her husband really need to increase his esteem. Also saying to him wife could not please all the time because husband needs to work out exercise everyday obiviously he is over weight as well. By doing exercise also reduce his needing feeling. Her husband was saying to her Thanks on that day but it Last for Five days. So, she made an appointment again with counseller but this time her husband had cancel for the appointment. It is hard to motivate someone like him .