Addicted to methadone. Burning and itching on the body, exhausted. Need help in stopping this habit

hi Doc, Thank you for reading my question. I have been on methadone on and off for some years. After some time being totally drugfree, i relapsed. i have gone back on a low dose methadone, it is a different brand than before but i dont know the name.last time it was thick green liquid now it isa brighter green in colour and thinner.I was on 30mls daily, for about 3wks then was increased to 40mls last has only been 4days on the 40mls,but i have a burning itchy feeling,all over my is very sore and uncomfortable,plus when i wake in the morning i am exhausted and feel like i cud sleep all day. i just want to stop taking it. again thank you. I am sorry but i dont have any money. it is ok. but thank you again
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013