Addicted to masturbation, increased in weight. Any side effects of masturbation after marriage?

Hi , i am 23 years old male , my problem is that i have been muster bating for 6 years .. i feel tired when do but get improved later on .. Basic problem is that i dont look like a 23 years old boy , my belly and hips have gone large and really look like married . my waste has gone from 30 to 38 and really look bad . See this image my look is exactly like this ,,,Please guide me can i get back my look of a a boy , i am really handsome boy but it looks really bad now .due to my look . Please guide me about it . Second question is that i am getting married in half an year , so is there any effect of musterbation in my marriage life or getting my wife pregnant (due to musterbatoin ) please guide me , i m really depressed about it
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Jun 2015
Hello dear..
First of all remove all myths & misconceptions from your mind about masturbation.
In fact, Masturbation is completely normal & doesn't have any bad effect to the body and mind.

And your health can be improved by regular exercise & routine healthy food such as:
1. Consume more of natural diet like fresh fruits, green vegetables, milk, etc.
2. Avoid oily and junk food.
3. Stay away from smoking & alcohol.
4. Best is to stay active, exercise regularly, avoid stress, get good sleep, think positive and stay happy.
Wish you a healthy life.

Dermatologist Dr. Rahul Kumar's  Response
Hello dear, masturbation is totally normal thing. There cannot be any change in your size or shape due to it. Also you wont have any problems in your sexual life. So dont worry at all