Addicted to masturbation, have a erectile dysfunction during intercourse. Does masturbation have any side effect?

hello doctor, This is a man with 27 years old, I always prefer to do masturbation that even while i have a girlfriend now. I do have sex with her and I also do masturbation. I don t know if doing masturbation will cause any side effects on health or not. Also, in orgasm , while we are having sex the penis gets to the highest and suddenly with any interruption movement penis gets down and really hard to get it back. I would like to hear from you doctor
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Hello dear masturbation is a completly normal thing. There occur no loss with this. The sperm cant get over also there is no weakness or shortening of penis. Neither there is problem in sexual intercourse after marriage. So dont worry at all. It is not going to harm you.
Thank you