Addicted to masturbation, get red bump post act, later irritation, itching. Medicines?

(please be serious) I m 12 and I m a chronic masterbater. I m constantly going at it. This one time I finished and I notiiced this little red bump and i tried to pop it, but it just got reder. Then the next time I masterbated I felt irritation and when I finished it was so itchy I kept waking up and getting wet towels trying to ease it. After more masturbation it s now red around the tip thing.(i have a cicumsised penis ). I got another of those b umps and the other is puffy now and the itching is worse.(it gets a little more better if i dont masturbate) I dont wanna go to a doctor to get examined but im willing to buy something at a pharmacy.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013