Addicted to masturbation. Pimples, tummy coming out. Related to masturbation. How to overcome this addiction?

hello.... i am almost 26 years old... and i am frequent doing masturbation..... now its like a habit.... without doing this i can t feel good.... even my tummy is coming it connected with masturbation... how to overcome this problem... is it frequent in masturbation may cause pimples .... even though i also facing the problem of pre ejaculation ... even i feel that my penis is not so hard while having sex . please tell me that can i take the pills like vigora etc... i never tried this all but please suggest me any if it is required.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
hello dear,
First of all remove all myth regarding masturbation.
none of your complaints are related to it.

regarding use of viagra. you are too young for that.
please consult a doctor before starting.
dont go for self medication

wishing you good health.
thank you