Addicted to masturbate 2-3 times in a day

i hav become adicted to the habbit...i masturbate 2 to 3 times a day i am 19 now...male...helo doctor, i have been masturbating right from the age of 15...now i am 19...i hav become adicted to the habbit...i masturbate 2 to 3 times a day....i cant concenterate on my studies...i am lacking concenteration..plz help me...
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Dear Janakiram,

First of all let me tell you that the problem you are encountering is a very common prob amonst youth these days.You are correlating the problem with the concentration in studies with the habit of masturbation. Well that means you know whats wrong. Keep yourself involved in healthy activities like outdoors games or try hanging out with friends so that it keeps ur mind away from sex.Whenever you get any thought which provokes your sexual activity try to deviate ur mind from it. Try to avoid television and internet as much as you can. Go for a swimming class or try to keep yourself busy with some sports. You need to cultivate a strong will power to overcome this condition.

Dr Hammad Baig

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Hello.. janakiram
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

by reading all, i just want to say plz stop thinking too much about girls and sex...these things are all come with time and this time is time to study..to avoid do regular pranayama yoga and also before sleeping sleeping read some holy scripture like baghbath geeta or bible or something...but regularly...u will see the result within week....or if possible for u do one ART OF LIVING COURSE

Thanks
Dr.Bhagwan dass
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Anisha Parmar's  Response
if you are not able to concentrate then you try to avoid concentrating on that thing that disturbs you you can try to divert your mind from those things that are trying to break your concentretion.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.