Acute weakness, constipation, movement disorder, low speech, urinary inconsistency. On syndopa plus. Previous progressive super nuclear palsy. Advise?

Hello, My father has been suffering from acute weakness,constipation,movement disorder (Cannot balance while walking),low speech,urinary inconsistance. He has very sharp memory though. Had all his test done in Lilavati a couple of yrs ago and they said that he might be getting into parkinsons. Anyways then he had a fall and fractured his hip which was replaced at workart hospital goa. There again all the test were taken and after being in the hospital for nearly a month the doctors there diagnosed him for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy .. till date there is still a confusion with the doctors on detecting what exactly is wrong with my fater. As on today he is taking syndopa plus and some anti oxidants. But he is still loosing weight and not gaining weight whatever we do. Kindly let me know who will be the right doctor who can guide us through letting us know what exactly is wrong. We are currently living in Goa.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013