Acute viral hepatitis, done Liver Function Test. Can any online doctor help me to read the results?

I had Jaundice on December 8, 2012. As per doctor it is acute viral hepatitis . I had done Liver Function Test on December 8, 2012, The test result below.. SGOT 1700, SGPT 1902, Total Bilrubin 12, Direct 11.2 and Indirect 0.8. I have been taking Liv 52 tablet since then. Today on 29th March 2013, I had done Liver Function Test, the results are below. SGOT - 34, SGPT - 55, Total Bilirubin 1, Direct 0.6 and Indirect 0.4. Please advise what diet or medicine I should take to SGPT normal level.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013