Acute renal failure, low BP and cardiac arrest after operation for bilateral total knee replacement. What is the reason for death?

Hello Doctor, I have a question ? My mom she was 61 year old got operated Bilateral total knee Replacement ,she was a BP & Sugar patient she dont have any other problem like kidney Heart problem. after getting operated shse was fine for 3 days but she is not taking food after 3 days doctor told that she had acute Rinal failure so shifted to ICU for 10 day. on 11 the day due to low BP got cardiac arrest & she was nomore... I think because of the Bi lateral this happned can any one let me know what could be the region,I am very much disoppointed thanks you very much
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012