Acute prostatitis, painful urination, fever. Taking levoflacian. Elevated liver enzymes. Related symptoms?

I had an case of acute prostatitis with extremely painful urination and a fever of 103. I ended up in emergency where they diagnosed me and gave me an 500MG of levoflacian in an IV. They also took my blood to check my white count which was slightly elevated. They also discovered that my AST was 169 and my AZT was 159. I normally run 25 and 24. My question is can prostatitis cause raised liver enzymes? I took the levoflaxian for 4 weeks and feel fine now.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012