Acute pain in left side of chest, arm and shoulder. Angised relieves pain momentarily. Muscular/tissue problem ?

hI , i m AAAAAfrom Pakistan. there is acute pain problem of my mother s left side of chest , arm and shoulder for last 5 years. After long series of tests we found nothing, not heart problems etc. She use Angised during the pain and after 5 minutes there is releive in pain. Remember, there is no Heart Problem found. Can it be muscular or tissue Problem? Kindly suggest something. I will be very thankfull to u
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012