Acute Myelogenous Leukemia-M2, chemotherapy taken,platelet drop? survival rate?

sir my name is for AML -M2 for my brother (Age 36) He is suffering AML-M2 Since 4 Oct-2011.he has gone through treatmens like induction chemo and High Dose chemo for 3 Cycle and sent home and after 15 days checked bonemarow biopsy Result is Abnormal Cell Nill After One months He has checked CBC 1) Hemoglobin :- 11.5%, WBC :- 6,000 3) Platelates :- 0000 but platelates is dropped. what is Reason. or What is Percentage of survial rate. please help me in this regards
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012