Active basket ball player, had sudden onset of weakness, dead feeling in limbs, stiffness in neck. Cause?

Hi My 17 year old neice who is very active playing basket ball , working part-time jobs and going to school , suddenly got weak , all her limbs went dead include stiffness in neck . she was hospitalised for over a weak and now trying to walk. this occur 3 weaks later , test were done on her but the doctors said they sawnothing wrong. can you help us please?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
Hello,When the doctor who has physically examined your niece found nothing abnormal with her then how is it possible for me to help her.