Acquired lung infection. Have fatigue, cold symptoms. On levaquin. Am I okay?

I am 56 year/Female/professional work 10 hr days,positive personality,25 lbs overweight ,& acquired a lung infection (1st told pneumonia )-chest x-ray 5 weeks ago. I have been given Doxycycline x 7 days 5 weeks ago (prior to that Cipro-7days-ineffective) then in addition to lung infection -a cold like symptom for 3 weeks & most recently a cough with lung pain-yellow/green sputum with fever/ chills. I am now on day 3 of Levaquin (x10day dosage 500mg.)so since prior to Thanksgiving I have been chronically ill with lung function & cold flu. Hopefully not MRSA! I also use Advair-lowere dose. I have fatique & worry @ my recovery time. What s the next step? I exercise on my stationery bike 3 miles/day recently.I have a clean house but live in the Canyons/coyote/squirrel/bobcats-no droppings on ground to contaminate the house area not too windy,occupation-health inspector-mostly restaurants in Bev Hills-minor mold complaints in housing inspections 1x/week. Alot of contact with public & employees at restaurants. Change of temperatures never bother me (walk in coolers).
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013