Acne with scars on forehead. Overdose of retino-A burnt skin and scars retained. Suggest if I can use demelan cream?

hello doctor my name is vrinda..... i had acnes on my forhead...and with a dermatological consultancy he prescribed me retino-A to remove scars on my forehead...he did'nt tell me exactly how to use it and with my bad fate i used it in a quite a lot amount...which made my forehead burn n look horrible... :(.... now it has been a month... the burnt skin gradually scaled down... bt my previous marks are still there...and now are quite dark in color.... doctor please help me out ... :( can i use demelan i was suggested by my aunt whose a skin specialist... ???
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013