Acne with excessive pustular lestast. What medicines are advisable?

Hello Doctor, I am getting lot of acne with extensive pustular lestast. 6 months ago i took Isoteretnion for 24 weeks, after stopping the medicine, Acne keep getting, Skin is completely getting damaged. Lot of iching and pain on Face, Scalp and chest. This is the first time i am experiencing since 9 years of my acne history. I recently visited another Dermato, he initially given Clarithromycin for 5 days followed by LTF, Lipid Profile Serum and testosterone Total, the results are awaited, Based on the results he might go for Isotretnion. Just wanted to understand from your view as well. What kind of FaceWash/cream/Shapoo need to be used? For a quick solution can we go with Chemical peeling?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013