Acne vulgaris, red scars. Undergone fractional laser sessions, chemical peels. Treatment?

I suffered from acne vulgaris around december in 2011.So,I visited a dermatologist . On following the prescription,my problem has been almost solved.But the acnes have left scars. I ve already taken 2 fractional laser sessions and the scars have healed relatively.But the initial redness that they had still pertains.I ve also undergone chemical peels but the redness is still the same(red scars).Please recommend solutions regarding this.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012