Acne scars, peeling skin, blisters, hyper pigmentation. Used retina gel. Any other treatment?

I am a 29 year old indian female. I used retinA gel(0.1percent) on some acne scars 3 weeks back. I was stupid and used it way too much like all day for 2-3 days. My skin started peeling and got crusty and blistered. I stopped immedietely. Most of the areas have resolved but some spots are extremely hyperpigmented now and I think its permanant. Is there a treatment for my skin or have i ruined my face permanantly?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013