Acne scars over the body due to picking. How can I get rid of this?

I am an African American woman and I suffer from dark marks all over my body as a rusult of extreame picking of my skin in sometimes an excess off 100 layers per scar . The hyperpigmentation is on my chest , back, arms, shoulders, face, back of my neck , butt, etc. Basically my entire body...I know the acne has to be treated and I have to stop picking but after that, what is the MOST EFFECTIVE, QUICKEST, and SAFEST way to rid myself of this humiliation so I can BEGIN to live. PLEASE be knowledgeable about the care of african american skin... I m only 30 and have been suffering half of my life. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012