Acne, red pimple marks on cheeks, do chemical peeling on skin regularly. Should I continue with it?

hello doctor i am 20 yrs old i have been suffering from acne and did consult a doc about 1.5 yrs ago.he suggested the following routine that i have been following from past 1.5 yrs. 1.Saslic ds face wash twice a day. 2. Bengel acra 2.5 on pimples 3.acnemoist moisturiser 4.deriva ms gel which has recently been changed to deriva bpo gel My doctor also every month does chemical peeling on my skin from past 1.5 yrs. But i have red pimple marks on my cheeks due to use of retinoid (deriva) and also open pores. should i stop chemical peeling or not? will chemicAL peeling help in fading acne marks and reducing pore size. i still get some pimples on my cheeks forehead ,etc. my doc also said to continue reading all these products( face wash ,bengel ,deriva) till the age of 26 or 27. can i use only these products for 7 - 8 yrs. how can acne marks be faded and pore size be reduced? plzzzzzzz help
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012