Acne, painful pimples. Used Resteclin, Brite Nite, Glintra Gel. Continue?

Hi Doctor, I am 23 years old. Since the time I have started working (In an IT firm) I am having acne problems. I have started to get big painful pimples on my cheeks. I have visited a doctor and I have been given the following. 1. Resteclin 500 mg (1+0+1) 2. Brite Nite (For night) 3. Glintra Gel. (For night) For my second visit after about a month when I couldnt see much of a difference the changes were as follows. 1. Resteclin 250 mg (1+0+1) 2. Brite Nite (For night) 3. Nilac Gel. (For night) Can you please tell me will these tablets and creams help, should I continue with them? Will it be a permanent cure?? I am very depressed with these breakouts. Can you help me out.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013