Acne on forehead,acne pits with hyper-pigmentation around it

Hello, I had got acne on my forehead 6 months back which developed into acne pits with hyperpigmentation surrounding it.. I tried various treatments like dermaroller, ipl, microderma, frezor for acne pits and have done chemical peel and have been using various pigmentation lightening creams since 6 months but nothing is working.. I am pretty much fed up now as the pigmentation is very hyper and the pits are just not getting filled..What treatment should i go for both the problems to get it cured in a month.. please do reply
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012