Acne on face and upper body after taking i-pill? Cause and remedy to remove them?

hi , i took i- pill almost a month ago and i m having acne on my face and upper body right now .... i ve never had acne or any kind of bad pimples on my face before ... its almost a month that i m trying everything to get rid of them ... i m 20 years old .... i had i-pill only twice till now , fist time was like a month before d 2nd time ... i actually had no idea what cause these acnes on my face till today and i wanna consult abt it with a good dermotolgist .. can you guide me plz
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012