Acne like thing on back. No discharge, skin thinning there. Suggest

Hi, I have an acne like thing on my backside (not near to the crack or hole). I'm very sure it is not acne because I've tried poke in with needle and tried to squeeze the 'juice' out. Nothing came out but tiny drop of blood. I think it is a 'meat-like' acne size thing....last time I didn't feel any pain but recently the skin on that 'thing' is becoming thin that's why I feel really uncomfortable especially during cycling. Doctor, do you have any idea what is that? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013