Acne in the scalp, around hairline. Prescribed medicines. Having dry flakes peeling off, new acne. Continue?

I had been suffering from acne around my hairline and in my scalp on the back of my head for quite sometime but since it started spreading towards my cheeks area i visited a dermatologist . Dr. X diagnosed my skin as oily-sensitive and prescribed me the following: 1. CNN minocline hydrochloride tablets 2. Phospolip TF 3.Teczine 4. glintra gel,deriva CMS gel, and sebium serum 5. Aquasoft moisturising lotion. however even after 6 days my skin has not improved and instead has started to feel really dry and stretchy with flakes peeling off and presence of new acne on my face. my prescription is for a duration of two weeks ..should i continue with the routine?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013