Acidity and heaviness in stomach. Mucus in stool, constipation. Treatment?

Hi doctor, I hvv acidity in stomach & in the intestine i get sm sounds & stool also gets mucus in it..if i take treatement for acidity & medicines give colnness to body the mucus also gets more & it leads to constipation also.stomach & intestine is full of gas now..& getting sounds like water is moving.whats the cause & which medicine will be ok to treat this all my tests are negative.liver is ok, ultra sound is ok,no mucus in lungs,no allergy to wheat & milk..every thing is fine
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012