Acidity. No appetite. Diagnosed for IBS. Having gluten. Crohns?

I started having these issues when I was about 12-14 years of age. I am 20 now.
My flare ups of stomach/abdominal pains can happen anytime. I'm usually fine for a few months but then i'm in a ball wanting to cry because it hurts so bad. It feels like someone is twisting my guts around. I vomit/puke up stomach acid since I can't eat anything and I lose my appetite, I lose weight, have the shits (TMI probably). Anything I eat goes right through me.They come and go. It don't happen at a certain time, or after I eat something. Just hits me out of the blue.My doctor scheduled me an upper GI last year around april and all they told me was that I had a flattened villi, and possibly celiacs. Went to my doctors and he said that wasn't it, said it was IBS.
They gave me medication to help with the IBS but it didn't help the spasms at all. I can eat gluten just fine.
My sister is concerned that it might be Crohns. I'm just wanting to get other opinions before I go into the doctors.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013
Hello.The symptoms that you have are very characteristic of IBS.

On Celiac disease ,the main symptom is diarrhea after eating gluten, you dont have this symptom.Crohn's disease causes chronic diarrhea and weight loss, you dont have these symptoms,but performing an endoscopy with collecting samples for analysis is possible rule out Celiac disease and Crohn's disease.

To treat your IBS there are effective drugs as Trimebutine.Please consult your local doctor for a prescription.I wish you good health.

(If the answer has helped you, please indicate this)