Achy body on one side, breathing difficulty. Cause and cure?

What do you suppose is wrong with me if I have symptoms of an achy body but only I m left side, and it kind of hurts to breathe? I went to bed last night and felt a pain I m my sure but thought blew it off and woke up in the middle of the night with a sore body where that pain was in my side and then when I woke up for the day it still hurt and it was kind of hard go breathe.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You are doing well. Don't worry about these things. Just try to remember why the body pain came. It could be due to bed, sleeping position, sudden change in body posture, hard work etc. Just try to remember.
Breathlessness may be is due to your anxiety about the body pain. Wait for two days and if the symptoms persists, consult a general physician.
Get well soon.