Aching limbs and no co-ordination due to hypothyroidism. Diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. Using Carbimazole. Suggestions?

im currently taking 15mg carbimazole due to overactive thyroid, over a week ago i got same symptoms as last year when my thyroid went underactive due to too much carbimazole. i stopped taking the drug over a week ago and still feel no better, aching limbs, no coordination,speech is all over the place and lack of concentration etc, can you advise me what to do as from experiance it usually sorts itself out within a week
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013