Ache in stomach left side, feels like lump, cramp in stomach, constipation. What it could be?

Hi, for a while now I have been getting a dull ache in the left hand side of my stomach , just above my groin . At night time or early in the morning when im lying flat, i can also sometimes feel a very obvious lump which moves about. My stomach grumbles a lot when lying down too. Also in the night especially, i wake up with a sudden urge to go to the toilet. It makes me feel bloated and almost constipated, even though im not. Please can you advise what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013