Accidently cut myself while taking crystal meth. Wound pretty deep. Afraid going to hospital due to crystal meth in system. Will two chemicals have negative effect?

Hello, I took crystal meth this morning and I accidently cut myself with a Box cutter...the wound looks pretty deep...But I was able to stop the bleeding ...I was afraid to go to the hospital because im sure they would stitch me up...and require anesthesia ...But since there is crystal meth in my system I was afraid to go....what should I do? Will the two chemicals have a negative effect?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012