Abstinence, bleeding after sex, was painful. What is the reason?

Hi, I am kind worried, I have been abstinence for more than 9 years and I decided to start a relationship I slept with my partner this weekend but it felt painful and i bled after sex is this normal the second night it was not that painful and I didn't bleed that much will this continue or will next time I have sex it won't be that painful
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
YOU DIDNOT HAD SEX FOR LONG SO ACCORDINLY THE VAGINAL WALLS DRIES UP AND THERE ARE HARMONAL CHANGES WITH AGE WHICH MAKE THE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM DRY ANDSHRINKINGOF ORGANS
AFTER MANY YERS WHEN TOU START AGAIN THERE MAY BE TRAUMA DUE TO DRYNESS AND SYMPTOMPS OCCURSSLOWLY YOUR SYSTEM START PRODUCING THE NORMAL CYCLIC HARMONES WHICH MAKE SYSTEM WET CAUSING THE SYMPTOMPS TO DECREASE IN TIME