Absence of semen in urine, no cloudiness after cystoscopy, taking Rapiflow, hyophen. Could something have happened during cystoscopy?

I had a cystoscopy last Thursday due to having burning after urination for the past 7 years with no signs of infection. He suspected a stricture but found nothing during the exam. The overall experience was rather painful and he gave me Hyophen and Rapiflow to take. Yesterday I found out that I have no semen coming out. I was not informed of this common problem which I read up online. After climax I always urinate and read that semen goes into the bladder but I m not noticing any discoloration or cloudiness to the urine . Could something have happened during the cystoscopy to have caused this or does it just sound like the Rapiflow?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012