Absence of hunger, tiredness, headache, heaviness in the stomach, bloating, diarrhea. Can a diet change help to relieve these problems?

I never feel hungry. If I dont eat I just feel tired and get a bad headache that usually go s away. I feel a great heaviness right in the center of my stomach above my belly button that is way more bloated than it should be. It usually stays this way. I noticed I go from one extreme to the other as far as BM s. I either have constant diarreah for a week or can t go at all. Swelling in the abdomen above the belly button mostly. Not in the ankles or anywhere else. It s almost like I m full and bloated all the time. I ve changed my diet to see if that would help but it releives slightly. I drink the all natural juice smoothis called nake with not added preservatives. Strictly vegan. Do you have any idea what I can do more to help!
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
SOME TIMES FOOD PROTEINS START REACTING WITH BODY PROTEINS SUDDENLY
I SUGGEST YOU TO GET BLOOD SERUM TESTS FOR SPECIFIC ANTIBODIES FOR MILK WHEAT POTATO RICE OR COMMON PROTEINS YOU TAKE
ELIMINATING THEM ACCORDINGLY MAY HELP YOU TO CLEAR ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS YOU HAVE WRITTEN