Abscessed tooth, facial swelling, tooth numbness. Unable to get the tooth removed. Cure for symptoms?

Hi my name is XXXXXX. I am concerned about my mother, she has bad teeth and now has an abscess tooth which was giving her the worst pain. This morning she woke up face is still swollen but her face and tooth is numb now. That tooth has always been abscess and has never become numb so she is very worried. She doesn t have the money to get it pulled or even go see a doctor for that matter. I wanted to ask a professional their opinion on what this could be, so we can take see what else there can be done for her. Thank you for listening and hope to hear from you shortly.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012