Abnormal prominent endometrial stripe. Should I get this looked at?

I just received test result and bc I have just moved and don t have a doctor here and the test I had were done before I moved. The results were abnormal prominent endometrial stripe thickness measuring 1.25cm in maximal transverse diameter. Just wonder if I should get this looked at ASAP or is it something I just wait out as where I live now u have to wait 6 months before I am apply to apply for the health care. I should as mention I am 27 mother of 3.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  82 Awaiting Answer