Abnormal liver function test with gall stones and an enlarged spleen.

Abnormal liver function test with gall stones and an enlarged spleen Hello, my name is Bob and im 27 year old female with liver enzyme tests of 264 and 452, they keep going up and i just say a specialist today who said my ultra sound showed gall stones and an enlarged spleen, i tested positive for mono today also. my question is, as soon as i got home i started noticing a severe cramp like pain running from my left ankle up to my knee, on the inside . this is a new symptom, and the doctor is keeping an eye on my liver levels with a standing blood order to check my levels at all times, she says it may be auto immune hepititis . So what does this leg pain mean?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jan 2010